General Shipping Policies
To provide our valuable customers with the best possible services, we have engaged a reputable Third party Logistics (3PL) provider To look after delivery.
Where do you ship from?
Our warehouse is located in Melbourne. We ship daily to all states and territories in Australia.
What are the shipping rates?
All orders of Cold Press Juicers qualify for $20 flat rate shipping within Australia.
All orders of Replacement Parts qualify for $10 flat rate shipping within Australia.
How to track my order?
The carrier, ship date, estimated delivery date and tracking number can be found in your shipment confirmation email.
Will I receive the Australian version or a French version?
You will receive the Australian version specifically made for Australia with the correct Australian plug and Australian Electrical certifications.
Do you accept returns?
- If you are not completely satisfied with the product where it has not performed as described, within 14 days of purchase, return your Juicer and the accessories in its original packaging with all items cleaned and we will refund your money in full.
- If there are concerns about Carbel Cold Press Juicer's ability to perform a specific function, we ask that an enquiry is made prior to purchase.
- The return policy is also applicable for unused change of mind purchases and defective product.
- To arrange a return, please email Carbel Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs.
What is the warranty?
- The motor on all Carbel Cold Press Juicers is covered by a 30 year manufacturer's warranty.
- The remaining parts are covered by a 2 year warranty.
- This Warranty excludes normal wear and tear, defects caused by the product not being used in accordance with instructions, accidental damage, misuse or being tampered with by unauthorised persons.
- If failure or fault occurs, please email Carbel Customer Support at email@example.com.