CARBEL Cold Press Juicers are made to last and come with full warranties to give you the best value for your money.
CARBEL Cold Press Juicer created a phenomenon in France. Being the fastest growing business and most trusted brand for health, wellness and a finer tasting experience, our French nutritionist designed recipes and her useful advise have been an inseparable part of Carbel's success.
Ms Elodie Pelletier, she is just as passionate about food as you.
CARBEL Cold Press Juicers are backed with all the modern technology to extract juice, release flavours and marry them together to create better-tasting blends. When a Juicer can help you transform healthy ingredients into foods you actually want to eat, people notice. Because taste matters when it comes to supporting your healthy lifestyle.
Whether they’re making healthier family meals or more inspired restaurant menus, CARBEL owners (including Michelin Star chefs) love and recommend our Juicers.
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK
At CARBEL, it’s our passion for food, health and fitness that drive us to near obsession, using the best possible material and design.
The Press Screw:
- Allows the Juicer to effectively press the ingredients;
- Minimises nutrients loss due to exposure to oxygen and frictional heat; and
- Made from Ultem / PEI (polyetherimide), one of the highest performing plastic for us in high pressure environments.
The Rotation Wiper & Juice Tap:
- Throughly mixes all the ingredients;
- Allows the additional of extra ingredients anytime as long as the juice cap is kept closed; and
- Makes the texture of the resulting products more uniform and velvety.
The Alternating Current (AC) Motor:
- Low noise and vibration levels; and
- High durability, thereby Carbel confidently provides 30 years warranty on the Motors.
The Fine Strainer:
- Effectively removes solid particles from the juice;
- Creates juices with a soft, velvety texture;
- Made of Ultem / PEI and high-strength stainless steel to endure the high pressure.